Polar Express: Air Mail Edition
December 15 – December 16
Polar Express: Air Mail Edition is a holiday event for the whole family! Begin the evening with a reading of the classic children’s story “Polar Express” then board our Boeing 727 for a “flight” to deliver your personal letter to Santa at the North Pole. Once you’ve “landed”, enjoy some hot chocolate and cookies while watching Santa circle the globe in our Science on a Sphere laboratory.
- 3 boardings per day, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm or 7:00 pm (45-60 minute experience)
- Arrive at the Florida Air Museum
- Pajamas encouraged
- Don’t forget your letter to Santa!
- Gather for a reading of “Polar Express”Board Polar Express Airways for a “flight” to the North Pole
- Take a selfie from the cockpit with a special guest
- Return to the Florida Air Museum and enjoy hot chocolate, cookies, and Christmas music while watching Santa circle the globe.
- Take home a special gift
- One ticket per person (adults and children*)
*Children 2 years of age and younger are considered a lap child and do not need a ticket. Limit of one lap child per adult.
Online orders are fulfilled as E-Tickets. You will be sent a confirmation email with one barcode for your entire order. Your order’s QR barcode will be redeemed for entry at the museum.
REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR BARCODE (OR DISPLAY IT ON YOUR PHONE) FROM THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR ORDER! SIGN UP FOR AN ONLINE ACCOUNT DURING CHECKOUT TO VIEW AND REPRINT ANY OF YOUR ORDERS.
For questions or issues purchasing tickets email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 863-644-9419. We will respond as quickly as possible.