- CAMPERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SET UP WITHOUT A CAMPER PERMIT.
- Arrivals at dusk or after will be staged in our 42-acre Camper Registration lot with no utilities for the night. After-hour arrivals will be placed in a campsite the next morning.
- FULL HOOK-UP SITES ARE LIMITED AND WILL BE ASSIGNED AS THE RESERVATIONS ARE RECEIVED. ADVANCED RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED.
- RV Reservation fees will be processed in full at the time of reservation.
- If you want to camp together, you must make sure all parties that want to camp together have noted this at the time the reservation is made. You can do this in the notes section when making your camping reservations.
- If you require Handicapped RV parking, you will need to make a note this in the notes section and present your handicapped sticker, plaque, or plate at the time of check-in and it MUST be displayed at all times.
- Most sites will have water and electric hook-ups. There will be one electrical and one water hook-up allowed per site. There will be NO “Piggy-backing” of utilities
- Once you have been parked in your site, do not move your rig. Doing so may result in your immediate removal from the SUN ‘n FUN property. There will be NO changing or switching sites.
- Only one additional vehicle will be allowed per site.
- There will be no saving of spaces allowed. Any items placed in a site for this purpose will be confiscated.
- Any vehicles blocking roads, unoccupied RV sites, or entrances/exits of buildings will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Arrangements for pump-out services can be made at Camper Registration. There is water on the grounds, but it is not convenient for all dry campers.
- Shower houses and port-a-lets are available on-site.
Contact: Matt Anderson
SUN ‘n FUN Expo Campus
4075 James C. Ray Dr., Lakeland, FL 33811
Phone: (863) 904-0199
Rally Camping Registration
Located on the SUN ‘n FUN Expo Campus Questions, please contact: email@example.com or 863-904-0199.
"*" indicates required fields